17 de enero de 2010

Over and over again

Something curious happened to me today. Something that had only happened once in my life: watching first the end of a film instead of the beginning because of a mistake. I’m a really absent-minded girl, that’s for sure, but this time, it was all different.

I didn’t miss any of the details of the film that would make me feel lost or as if I couldn’t understand what was going on, because everything was being repeated over and over. But it made me feel as if my life was going this way: the end comes before the beginning. My life is going upside-down. And it may be a coincidence that the film I was about to enjoy was The Green Mile. Now that’s how I feel, I feel just like Tom Hanks: walking through the mile with no end, hurting someone who doesn’t deserve it at all and who has all the positive energies you can find on Earth. Accidentally. Regretting (even if I shouldn’t). Realizing. With the impossibility of doing anything at the moment but waiting, thinking over, making changes for the future.

I can feel it all. I don’t need to see it with my own eyes to feel the sorrow. The good energies, the pain, the broken world.

4 cuchicheos:

Adri dijo...

No es un comentario de la entrada, no es un comentario en inglés, quizá no sea un comentario lo bastante ingenioso para este blog que yo, sí yo, ví nacer; quizá me entre la curiosidad de repente o quizá necesito que alguién como tú lea este comentario. Tantas palabras sin decir absolutamente nada, doy a entender que aun tienes tu parcelita de ti en mi cabeza, y aunque hablamos nada y menos. Yo, el mismo que comenta, me acuerdo de ti.

Un besito and keep it real.

Imil dijo...

Sí, es cierto, lástima que el tuyo durara menos :( de hecho creo que fuiste la primera persona a la que se lo enseñé. Bueno ya hablaremos por el msn y eso a ver cómo van las cosas :) seguro que ha habido cambios importantes, siempre los hay.

Un beso, que todo vaya bien ^^!!

Loscercarlos dijo...

No viene a cuento para nada. No obstante, qué te parece la que ha montado Veloso con los trabajos de Civilización francesa?

Imil dijo...

Jajajaja, me recuerda al ego profesoril de: "¡ay, qué frustrada estoy que mis alumnos no son tan perfectos!" xD pero en fin, a mi me da igual, es que mi trabajo era una caca (no xq haya copiado, xq lo hice en una noche) y no me sorprendería que me suspiendiera... Asísque a disfrutar de otras cosillas no estudiantiles, que este cuatri a mí sí que me ha decepcionado =P

Publicar un comentario

* ¡A comentar se ha dicho! *